Within the News Section you can find recent information on
- EUROFORGEN's International Dissemination Conference in 2016
- The seminar series on genetics, technology, security and justice
- The 2014 Public Relations Conference
- The EUROFORGEN newsletter
- Recent project meetings
- The application rules for the Short Term Fellowships
- Information about the EUROFORGEN competitive call, that was open between May 5th 2014 and July 31st 2014.
We sincerely hope that you and many other colleagues from the field of forensic genetics will benefit from our Network of Excellence and might even join the activities with their own contribution.
We look forward to your feedback - if you wish to support the EUROFORGEN-Network of Excellence. Contact us!
Peter M. Schneider
Institute of Legal Medicine, University of Cologne
(Coordinator of the EUROFORGEN-NoE Consortium)